RESERVATION & ENQUIRIES
Do check room availability with us directly as rooms may still be available even though online travel sites state otherwise.
Terms and Conditions [show]
- Accommodation rates are chargeable per person per night and are inclusive of:
- Stay in a semi-Detached chalet on Mabul Island according the specific chalet type
- Three meals per day, beverages and snacks at the Dive Resort (excludes alcoholic / carbonated drinks)
- Airport – Hotel transfer (return) within Kota Kinabalu on the day of arrival and departure
- Scheduled land transfer by van / coach (return) from Tawau Airport to Semporna
- Scheduled boat transfer (return) between Semporna and Mabul Island
- 3 boat dives per day between Mabul, Kapalai, Sipadan, Si Amil or Mantabuan Island with our Professional Divemaster [link to Dive Itinerary]
- Unlimited Jetty House Reef Dive (terms and conditions apply)
- Boat, tanks, weights and weight belt
- Published rates are valid to 31st March, 2016. All prices listed are subjected to a 6% GST (Good sales tax) from 1st April 2015 onwards.
- Rates exclude the cost of the Sipadan Entry Permit (RM 40.00 per person per day)
Children are welcome to share a room with their parents/guardian.
- Children above 12 will be charged at the adult rate.
- Children below 12 will be charged at the triple sharing rate with parents/guardians.
- Children below 4 stay for FREE (Triple sharing with parents/guardians).
- Unscheduled land transfers (FIT) between Tawau and Semporna are chargeable. Please contact us for more details.
- Transfers between Tawau Airport and Tawau Hotel (FIT & Group) are chargeable. Please contact us for more details.
- A non-refundable non-transferable reservation fee of 25% of total trip cost applies to all bookings with Borneo Divers.
- Reservation fees must be received by Borneo Divers within 14 days of your initial booking.
- The reservation fee will guarantee your booking up to 30 days from your scheduled arrival date
- Unpaid reservations fees will result in your reservation being cancelled without prior notice.
- Reservations must be confirmed within 30 days of your intended arrival date through payment of the remaining trip cost.
- The following additional information is required to confirm your stay with us:
- Passport numbers of all guests
- Diver certification details
- Twin / double bed preference
- Special dietary requirements (if any),
- Flight details
- Transfers needed
- Hotel accommodation needed (elsewhere in Sabah)
- Additional tour bookings
- Anything else you wish us to arrange on your behalf.
We accept the following methods of payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Charge Card (American Express)
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Cash (by bank deposit)
Our Bank Information is as follows:
Account Name: BORNEO DIVERS TRAINING INSTITUTE SDN BHD
Account Number: # 392 – 123857 – 003
SWIFT Code: HBMBMYKL
Branch Code: 392
Bank Address: HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD
56 GAYA STREET, P O BOX 11602 88817 KOTA KINABALU, SABAH, MALAYSIA
Please email or fax us a copy of the payment slip specifying the dates of your stay and the booking name. Also include the date of payment and your bank details if paid by TT.
- Confirmation date to 30 days before arrival – 30% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- 29 days to 15 days before arrival – 50% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- 14 days to 01 day before arrival – 75% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- NO SHOW of customer – 100% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- Borneo Divers reserves the right to change the accommodation rates and terms and conditions without prior notice.