All prices listed below are subjected to a 6% GST (Good sales tax) from 1st April 2015 onwards.
Valid from 1st JAN 2017 to 31st DEC 2017
3 Days 2 Night [email protected] RM 1,800.00 per diver / RM 1,440.00 per non diver
4 Days 3 Night Package @ RM 2,550.00 per diver / RM 2,040.00 per non diver
5 Days 4 Night Package @ RM 3,200.00 per diver / RM 2,560.00 per non diver
Extra Night @ RM 800.00 per diver / RM 640.00 per non diver
Note: Please be informed that all tourists/passengers have to pay a jetty fee of RM2.00 per Malaysian / RM10.00 per Non Malaysian to the local Semporna Tourism and Semporna District Office. This fee will be collected to KK Sales Office in advance upon confirmation of booking.
- Single supplement/room is subjected to a 50% surcharge from the whole package.
- Children below 12 years old are to pay 50% of the non diver package rate (Must share or occupy same room with parents).
- Guest can only take Diver or Non Diver package and no combining package is allowed.
- Single traveler is subjected to pay single room supplement of 50% surcharge from the whole package and has to follow our scheduled boat transfer with other guests. If not, there will be an additional charge of ranging between RM150 for land transfer per way (Tawau Aiport-Semporna jetty or Semporna jetty-Tawau Airport) and RM600 per way (Semporna-Mabul or Mabul-Semporna) for boat transfer.
- Certified divers who is on a Non Diver package that wish to dive with us in the resort are required to pay RM 120 per dive regardless of boat (has to follow existing diving boat schedule) or shore dives and is not inclusive of the dive equipment rental.
- Prices are subjected to change without further notice.
< Standard ROOM CHECK OUT time of the resort is 0930am and ROOM CHECK IN time is 1400pm >
Package price is inclusive of the below:
- Returned ground transfer from Tawau airport to Semporna jetty based on scheduled transfers.
- Returned boat transfer from Semporna jetty to BDSS Mabul Resort based on schedule transfers.
- Fullboard meals (3 meals daily with lights snacks and free flow of coffee/tea and cordial juices except carbonated drinks, liquor and beer).
- Based on twin sharing basis semi-detached chalet room accommodation at BDSS Mabul Resort with air-conditioning, attached bathroom with hot water shower.
- Diver package is inclusive of 3 boat dives a day with divemaster and unlimited shore dives without guide at our Mabul house reef except on arrival and departure days. Tanks, weights and weight belt are provided. Diving is subjected to our dive schedules and regulations from our dive centre.
- Non Divers can do snorkelling at our jetty.
- Full set dive equipment rental is RM 95 per day person.
- Breakdown when rented separately as below (per day per item):-
- BCD: RM25.00
- REGULATOR: RM25.00
- MASK: RM10.00
- FINS: RM 5.00
- SNORKEL: RM 5.00
- SHORTIE: RM20.00
- BOOTIES: RM 5.00
- WETSUIT: RM20.00
- Dive Computer rental is RM30 per day.
- Torch is RM25 per day
- Nitrox dive is chargeable at RM30 per dive. Advance booking is required.
- Anyone who wishes to dive at Sipadan will need to apply and pay for a permit. The permit fee is RM40 per pax per day.
- Due to the permit restrictions we can only arrange one day diving to Sipadan Island if you stay a minimum of a 5 Days and 4 nights Diver Package.
- The following personal details are required in order to apply for the permit:-
- Name on passport
- Passport no.
- Date of birth
- We reserve the rights and final decision to proceed or abort any dives or activities for safety reasons or subjected to bad weather or sea conditions, poor visibility and divers’ own physical abilities is compromise, example injuries, intoxication, hangovers and others.
- We practice a NOflying within 24 hours after diving with us.
How to get to Mabul?
Please note that it takes about:-
- 90 minutes of ground transfer from Tawau Airport to Semporna jetty / Semporna jetty to Tawau Airport depending on the traffic flow.
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of boat transfer from Semporna jetty to BDSS Mabul / BDSS Mabul to Semporna jetty depending on the weather conditions.
- Guests are advised to follow our recommended flights to take in order to be connected to our daily normal scheduled land and boat transfer in and out of the island for their comfort of minimizing the waiting time.
- If guests are unable to follow our scheduled transfer, additional charges of RM150 for land transfer per way and RM600for one way boat transfer will be charged.
Please see our recommended flights to take to connect with our standard ESTIMATED boat or land transfer time.
1) Transfer from Tawau Airport into BD Mabul Resort
|1||BKI – TWU||0725||0815||MH 2121||0830||1000||1000||1100|
|2||Pick up from Tawau Hotel 0700am / Semporna Hotel 0930am|
|3||BKI – TWU||0900||0950||AK 6260||1045||1215||1230||1330|
|4||KUL – TWU||0700||0950||AK 5744|
|5||KUL – TWU||0725||1015||MH 2660|
|6||SDK – TWU||0855||0935||MH 3093|
2) Transfer out from BD Mabul Resort to Tawau Airport
|1||TWU – BKI||1540||1630||MH 2134||1100||1200||1215||1345|
|2||TWU – KUL||1540||1830||AK 5749|
|3||TWU – BKI||1725||1815||AK 6267|
|4||TWU – BKI||1725||1815||AK 6267||1330||1430||1445||1615|
|5||TWU – SDK||1800||1840||MH 3094|
|6||TWU – KUL||1855||2140||AK 5741|
Remarks: BKI (Kota Kinabalu), TWU (Tawau), KUL (Kuala Lumpur), SDK (Sandakan), ETD (Estimated time departure), ETA (Estimated time arrival), MH (Malaysia Airline’s flight), AK (Airasia’s flight).
Note: All time stated above is an estimation of the time transfer and any delay is subjected to unforeseen circumstances like weather, traffic flow, flight delays and etc.
Flights are subjected to change without notice according to different airline requirements. Please check the updates and accuracy from their website accordingly.
Last but not least, our company reserve the rights to charge the customer for any additional costs rendered by any last minute cancellations, delays and changes of any arrangement made by the customer when less than 48 hours before arrival time as per schedule and will NOT be held responsible for these changes by any ways. There will be NO further claims, refunds or discount for unused portion or any incidental circumstances.
RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION
Reservation can be made in writing either by facsimile or preferably E-mail to our Kota Kinabalu head office. A 30% reservation fee from the total package price must be paid within 14 days after the initial booking otherwise it will automatically be canceled and be made available for resale. This reservation fee is not refundable and full payment has to be settled 30 days before the date of arrival.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made either by –
i) Telegraphic Transfer (TT) / Bank In
Please email/fax us the bank remittance order or bank in slip for our record with advice of the remittance date and the respective corresponding bank.
Our bank information as below:
Account Name: Borneo Divers and Sea Sports (S) Sdn Bhd
Bank Details: HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad, 56, Gaya Street, P. O. Box 11602, 88817, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Account No: 392 – 123857 – 003
Swift Code: HBMBMYKL
IMPORTANT NOTE - Kindly be informed all appointed agents are required to absorb all International / Oversea / Outstation banker charges and must pay to us the Nett amount as agreed based on the rates listed above.
ii) Credit Card with an authorized letter
Agents are required to fill up and fax/email to us the authorized letter with full credit card details and signature of approval of the total amount to be charged.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges shall apply:
- Confirmation date to 30 days before arrival – 30% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- 29 days to 15 days before arrival – 50% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- 14 days to 01 day before arrival – 75% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.
- NO SHOW of customer – 100% of the trip’s full price will be forfeited.